What Is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
The 2018 Ford F-150 offers best-in-class towing to Winnipeg drivers, with a maximum towing capacity of 5,987 kg. Get all the details on Ford F-150 towing capacity at Capital Ford Winnipeg to find out if this pickup truck has the power you need. When you are ready to experience F-150 performance in person, schedule a test drive!
2018 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
With several different Ford F-150 trim levels, cab styles, and engine options to choose from, you can build your F-150 with the exact towing capacity you need. So many choices means you can find the right balance of power, interior space, and utility. Explore Ford F-150 engines and maximum towing capacity below:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: 2,268-3,357 kg towing capacity
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: 3,447-4,082 kg towing capacity
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: 3,810-5,262 kg towing capacity
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: 4,581-5,171 kg towing capacity
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: 4,853-5,987 kg towing capacity
Smart Ford F-150 Towing
The Ford F-150 offers driver-assist and safety features, as well as specially-designed towing technology to make towing easier and safer than ever, including:
- 8-inch productivity screen allows you to monitor your trailer
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller for added stopping power
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with guidelines for easy hitching
- BLIS®: Blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ for safety when reversing
If you are new to towing, there are some important things to know before setting off with a trailer or boat hitched to the back of your Ford F-150. Towing tips to keep in mind to avoid issues and incidents on Winnipeg roads:
- Secure all cargo to avoid items shifting, falling, or throwing the trailer off-balance
- Frequently check tire inflation levels
- Maintain a bigger following distance than you normally would
- Allow for extra clearance when merging and changing lanes
Experience Best-in-Class Towing at Capital Ford Winnipeg
Learn more about F-150 performance and payload capacity, interior features, and more when you visit Capital Ford Winnipeg. If you are having trouble deciding which model is right for you or your business, browse our entire inventory of trucks and vans for sale, and don’t forget to explore our rotating vehicle specials to get a great deal!
Learn More at Capital Ford Winnipeg
As one of the hardest working trucks on the Canadian market, the new Ford F-150 delivers robust power with impressive towing and hauling capabilities. The versatility of this stellar pickup truck cannot be denied. But when shopping for your next Ford truck, it is important to take a close look at each available Ford…
The Ford Ranger pickup truck delivers all of the strong capabilities that Winnipeg-area drivers have come to expect from full-size Ford trucks like the F-150, but in a convenient, fun-to-drive midsize package. There are three Ford Ranger trim levels to choose from: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat….
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience,…