2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
The 2019 Ford F-150 is often hyped for its high-strength build, impressive towing capacity, and uncompromising work ethic. However, the Ford F-150 interior is just as noteworthy, and since you will spend the majority of your time inside the cabin as you drive to and from City Centre, it merits your attention. Check out the…
There’s no question that the Ford F-150 has what it takes to conquer your City Centre drives, but which of the Ford F-150 trim levels should you choose? With different price points, capabilities, cab and bed options, and powertrain availability, there are hundreds of ways that you can configure your new F-150. We understand if…
Unsure which compact crossover SUV to drive around the City Centre neighborhood of Winnipeg? These Ford Escape reviews from the experts should solidify your choice, as they tout the new Escape for its ample interior space, compelling performance and towing capacity, and high-tech features. Capital Ford Winnipeg has gathered reviewer comments for your perusal. From there, you…
Having trouble deciding between the 2019 Ford Escape trim levels? The team at Capital Ford Winnipeg completely understands. There are four solid models from which to choose, and we’re sure the Ford Escape price points play a significant role in your choice. Check out this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which new Escape you should drive around…
Interested in driving a small Ford truck that’s just as formidable on the roads of Winnipeg as it is off of them? Discover the different 2019 Ford Ranger price and features with Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which model fits in your budget. 2019 Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Inventory 2019 Ford Ranger XL (MSRP from $28,977) Check…