2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Grab your popcorn and get cozy, we’re going over some of our favourite silver-screen Fords in honour of TIFF 2020! John Wick– 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Because of the huge role it plays in the four-film franchise, John Wick’s car is one of the unsung heroes of the film world. Keanu Reeves goes on an…
The 2020 Ford Escape interior offers a wide array of standard comfort, convenience, and tech features to enhance your Winnipeg-area driving experience. Not only that, but you can also choose the interior Escape colors and design elements that will best suit your lifestyle. Learn more about the Escape interior, and then schedule a test drive…
The F-150 is built to work hard and play hard- it makes tough tasks look easy courtesy of a countless number of functions that help you hit the road. Read on to discover why the F-150 has been the bestselling truck in Canada for over 40 years. Exterior Features The Ford F-150 features a high-strength,…
Before you set foot in the dealership, take time to make a list of the top five (or 10) features you want on your new vehicle. This will help you keep your eyes on the prize when on your test drive, it’s easy to get caught up in the new car smell and lose sight…
It’s a great time to get behind the wheel of a new Ford – it’s Ford Employee Pricing time! That means you pay what we pay on most new 2020s! 2020 Escape Titanium Get over $4,700 in total price adjustments on a new 2020 Escape Titanium with optional features selected, plus 1.99% APR purchase financing for…