2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Direct Repair Shop Capital Ford Winnipeg is proud to be a Direct Repair shop accredited by Manitoba Public Insurance. The Direct Repair program is a streamlined process for first estimates and completed repairs. Here’s how the Direct Repair program works: First, report your claim over the phone to MPI. If your claim is eligible for the DR…
Summer means longer days, barbeques, and pools. It’s not likely that car maintenance would be the first thing on your mind, but it’s important to remember that summer’s extreme temperatures can wreak havoc on your car. Make sure your car is ready for summer fun by following these tips and giving it a little TLC….
Buying a car has never been easier with Capital Ford Winnipeg’s new system, Online Shopper! With this awesome tool, you can find the right vehicle, choose your own payment, get an estimate on your trade-in, and schedule home delivery or an at-home test-drive— completely online! This new technology puts you in complete control of your…
F-150 InventoryContact Us What is the right 2020 Ford F-150 truck bed size to suit your driving needs around City Centre? The decision depends on how you will be using your truck. If you’ll be hauling equipment and materials to the worksite, you’ll want a longer bed. Planning on taking the family out for a…
To our Capital Ford family, Welcome back! We’ve missed interacting with our cherished customers, but we’re back to doing what we love, with safety as the number one priority for our staff, clients and community. First, thank you to our clients for being so patient while we were operating on reduced hours due to…