2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
The new Ford Maverick is a small pickup truck that comes standard with a full-hybrid powertrain. In addition to providing superior fuel efficiency on Selkirk-area roads, the Maverick delivers the strong performance that Canadian drivers have come to expect from a Ford truck. How much can the 2022 Ford Maverick tow? When properly equipped,…
If you want a pickup truck that can deliver the robust towing and hauling capabilities needed for your Winnipeg-area job site, look no further than the Ford F-150. How much can the Ford F-150 tow? The 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity can reach up to 6,350 kilograms when properly outfitted. Learn more about the…
The Ford Explorer is a capable midsize SUV that delivers robust performance that will serve you well on Winnipeg-area roads and beyond. How much can a Ford Explorer tow? The 2022 Ford Explorer towing capacity reaches 2,540 kilograms when properly equipped. That’s enough to haul a travel trailer, a couple of ATVs, or a small…
Choosing the right truck bed size is an important consideration when shopping for a new Ford F-150. Offering three unique cab styles and three different bed sizes, the F-150 gives you the option of picking the setup that will best serve your Winnipeg-area driving and hauling needs. Find out which 2022 Ford F-150 bed…
Although the Ford Ranger is a midsized pickup, it is fully capable of delivering the strong performance needed to meet the hauling and towing demands of your Winnipeg-area job site. What is the 2022 Ford Ranger towing capacity? When properly configured, the Ranger can tow up to 3,401 kilograms. Take a closer look at…