2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Winnipeg drivers who need a truck that can take them from the job site during the week to an adventurous weekend exploring the area will find that the 2019 Ford Ranger is an ideal model. Customize your cabin and bed setup, enjoy a spacious interior, and take advantage of advanced technology with this Ford midsize…
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select:: Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg…
When you outfit it with all the right gear, the 2019 Ford Explorer can tow up to 1,361 to 2,268 kg, with a payload capacity of 571 to 779 kg. If you need to haul equipment to your Winnipeg job site or tow your boat to Lake Winnipeg for a relaxing day of fishing, the…
Drivers who are shopping for a spacious SUV that handles well on Winnipeg roads will love the comfortable, stylish interior 2019 Ford Escape. With 1925.6 litres of cargo space behind the first row of seating, you’ll have more than enough room to comfortably seat up to five passengers and store all their belongings. Learn more…
The amount you’ll pay for an oil change will vary depending on your vehicle and the type of oil it needs, among other factors. Generally, however, the cost should range from $33 to $66. Here at Capital Ford Winnipeg, our service centre often has service specials for you to take advantage of. What’s more, you’ll have peace…