2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Spring is here and you want to show off your ride! Whether you’re trying to sell your car, or just want to show it off on Instagram, our tips are for you! The good news is that you don’t need to go out and buy a fancy camera, most decent smartphones these days will have…
The 2020 Fusion is built to make big strides and a small footprint. This award-winning, family-friendly sedan is one of the crown jewels in Ford’s crown. It excels in all areas, but especially its design, performance capability and available smart features. Read on to learn more… Design: The 2020 Fusion has a look that inspires…
As the first day of spring draws closer, and the weather in Winnipeg starts to flip between sunny +5 temps and snowy -15, you may start asking yourself, “When should my winter tires come off?” We know the feeling. Don’t Rush It. It’s easy to want to jump the gun and switch out the second…
The last thing you want to see when you get in your car to go to work in the morning (or ever!) is the check engine light. You’re driving down the street, totally focused on the 3000 other things you’re juggling, then your check engine light flickers on- talk about great timing! Although getting…
When you need an SUV with strong towing capabilities on the roads of City Centre, don’t write the 2020 Ford Escape off because of its size. The Escape is classified as a compact crossover SUV, but its towing capacity makes you think otherwise. After a redesign for the 2020 model year, the Ford Escape towing capacity…