2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select::
- Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg
- Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg
- Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg
In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg drivers can explore their engine options and the Ford F-250 specs to determine their ideal setup.
Ford F-250 Specs
The Ford F-250 towing capacity is made possible thanks to its two engine options, as well as your choice of rear- or four-wheel drive.
- 6.2L V8: The F-250’s standard engine generates 385 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: Upgrade to this engine to boost output to 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you go with, you can count on the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission to deliver your power.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
The Ford F-250 specs that stem from the model’s potent engines certainly boost towing capabilities, but this Super Duty truck also boasts various features that enhance towing, as well. A few examples include:
- Towing App: Various towing functions can be displayed on the touchscreen interface, including trailer brake controller and transmission tow/haul settings, vehicle pitch and steering angle, and connection checklists. This setup even has the ability to store profiles for up to 10 trailers.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: Cameras in the sideview mirrors, along with visual guides, enhance your visibility as you maneuver in reverse.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Make sure the tires on your trailer are properly inflated while on the go thanks to this system, which includes an in-dash display.
Visit Capital Ford Winnipeg to Test Drive the F-250
Experience the 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity yourself with a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg. Contact us if you have questions about the various tow ratings, and be sure to check out our current offers and incentives to save on this heavy-duty pickup!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Ford pulled out all the stops to redesign its best-selling SUV, releasing a showstopping fourth-generation Escape that brings enough smart features and model configurations to impress any buyer. Five trim levels (S, SE, hybrid-only SE Sport, SEL and Titanium) and four powertrains give you a variety of choices. The Escape’s base powerplant, a turbocharged 1.5-liter…
The Chicago Auto Show is always exciting for car lovers. The world’s best and brightest auto manufacturers come together under one roof to showcase their new upgrades and products. Ford didn’t come to play this year, choosing to debut two new models, the all-electric Mustang Mach-E and the jaw-dropping GT Liquid Carbon. Mach-E The first thing…
Love is in the air! Thinking of ways to spend your special day when it’s freezing outside can be hard; whether you’re treating yourself to a day of self-care, or celebrating with someone you love, here are Capital’s picks for Valentine’s Day date spots around Winnipeg: Planetarium: Look at your partner with stars in…
With so many ways to configure your Ford F-150, it’s easy to make your pickup truck entirely your own. Want to customize it even more? Explore the Ford F-150 accessories and Ford F-150 cargo options available to you at Capital Ford Winnipeg. You’ll be organized at the City Centre work site and prepared to make a statement on…
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, City Centre-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg! View…