2021 Ford Bronco Interior
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience, and then schedule a VIP test drive with Capital Ford Winnipeg today!
Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Dimensions
The interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions differ according to whether you choose the 2-door or the 4-door model. With the 2-door Bronco, you’ll have seating for up to four with 2,803.8 litres of passenger volume. The 4-door Bronco seats up to five and has a total passenger volume of 2,935.9 litres. Take a closer look at the Ford Bronco dimensions below.
- First Row Head Room (2-Door/4-Door): 1,042 millimetres/1,037 millimetres
- Second Row Head Room (2-Door/4-Door): 1,011 millimetres/1,018 millimetres
- First Row Leg Room (2-Door/4-Door): 1,096 millimetres/1,096 millimetres
- Second Row Leg Room (2-Door/4-Door): 907 millimetres/921 millimetres
Ford Bronco Cargo Space
The Ford Bronco cargo space will allow you to bring along all the gear you need for your next adventure outside Selkirk. The flexibility of the Ford Bronco cargo space is due to the 50/50 split-fold-flat second-row seat in the 2-door model, and the 60/40 split-fold-flat second-row seat in the 4-door. Review the Ford Bronco cargo space capacities to see if they will meet your requirements.
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (2-Door/4-Door): 1,480 litres/2,196.2 litres
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (2-Door/4-door): 635 litres/1,008 litres
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
All models in the 2021 Ford Bronco family come with a wide array of interior features meant to keep you connected, entertained, and safe wherever you drive. Some of the standard Ford Bronco interior features include:
- Centre console with convenient media bin
- Dual smart charging USB ports
- Ford SYNC® 4 infotainment system
- FordPass Connect™
- SiriusXM® with 360L
- 911 Assist®
There are a variety of optional features that can further enhance your Steinbach-area commute. Available interior 2021 Ford Bronco features include:
- Opt for upgrades such as leather-trimmed, durable cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl upholstery to create the interior that will best suit your needs.
- Available rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make the Bronco interior easy to clean.
- The available Ford Bronco hardtop system comes with multiple panels that you easily pop in or out to create a customized open-air experience.
- The optional Off-Road Hero Package provides convenient switches to engage up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Experience the 2021 Ford Bronco Today at Capital Ford Winnipeg!
The Ford Bronco interior has a lot to offer, and the friendly and knowledgeable sales associates at Capital Ford Winnipeg are standing by to help you choose the 2021 Bronco model that is the best fit with your lifestyle and budget. Explore our new vehicle specials, and then apply for financing with us online. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We’re ready to put you behind the wheel of an exciting new Ford Bronco today!
More from Capital Ford Winnipeg
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience,…
Itching to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Ford Bronco? The team at Capital Ford Winnipeg, knows that many Winnipeg-area drivers just like you are interested in learning more about everything this off-road ready SUV has to offer, so we’ve put together this 2021 Ford Bronco price guide. It includes the feature highlights of…
The new Ford Explorer is a great choice if you’re looking for a midsize SUV that delivers powerful and efficient performance on the Winnipeg roads. With all-wheel drive and three engine choices, including a hybrid option, the Explorer is designed to provide responsive handling with plenty of get-up-and-go. Review the 2021 Ford Explorer specs, and…