What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, City Centre-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg!
F-150 Towing Capacity
The amount that you can tow in and around St. James-Assiniboia with the Ford F-150 depends largely on the engine you pick, among other variables. Below, you’ll find the F-150 towing capacity by engine:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 2,493 kilograms
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 3,856 kilograms
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,262 kilograms
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,216 kilograms
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,035 kilograms
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,987 kilograms
Remember, these Ford F-150 towing capacity figures will vary based upon the drivetrain you select, bed size, cabin size, and more. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information on the different F-150 configurations available in the Garden City area.
Ford F-150 Towing Features
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: This systems syncs up your F-150 with the trailer when in reverse.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guidance: This camera helps you direct the hitch ball to the trailer receiver for a smooth connection.
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector: This program alerts you to trailer connectivity issues and lighting problems.
- Productivity Screen: Keep track of important trailer information via this display.
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: This system synchronizes your truck and trailer brakes for even braking and enhanced control.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage: This driver-assistance feature acts as Ford F-150 tow mirrors, notifying you when a vehicle is in your blind spot or alongside the trailer so that you can make informed decisions when changing lanes.
Secure Best-in-Class Towing by Financing a Ford F-150 at Capital Ford Winnipeg
Apply for financing with Capital Ford Winnipeg to take advantage of best-in-class towing with the Ford F-150. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials to find our current money-saving offers. And take the time to compare the Ford F-150 vs. Toyota Tundra if you need to do more research!
More from Capital Ford Winnipeg
The 2020 Ford Escape is classified as a compact crossover SUV, but the Ford Escape dimensions and cargo space may cause City Centre-area drivers to think otherwise. And whereas hybrid and plug-in hybrid models often compromise interior space, that’s not the case when it comes to cargo volume within the Escape’s hybrid offerings. Learn more with…
Spring is here and you want to show off your ride! Whether you’re trying to sell your car, or just want to show it off on Instagram, our tips are for you! The good news is that you don’t need to go out and buy a fancy camera, most decent smartphones these days will have…
The 2020 Fusion is built to make big strides and a small footprint. This award-winning, family-friendly sedan is one of the crown jewels in Ford’s crown. It excels in all areas, but especially its design, performance capability and available smart features. Read on to learn more… Design: The 2020 Fusion has a look that inspires…