What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, Winnipeg-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg!
F-150 Towing Capacity
The amount that you can tow in and around Selkirk with the Ford F-150 depends largely on the engine you pick, among other variables. Below, you’ll find the F-150 towing capacity by engine:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 2,493 kilograms
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 3,856 kilograms
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,262 kilograms
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,216 kilograms
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,035 kilograms
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,987 kilograms
Remember, these Ford F-150 towing capacity figures will vary based upon the drivetrain you select, bed size, cabin size, and more. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information on the different F-150 configurations available in the Steinbach area.
Ford F-150 Towing Features
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: This systems syncs up your F-150 with the trailer when in reverse.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guidance: This camera helps you direct the hitch ball to the trailer receiver for a smooth connection.
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector: This program alerts you to trailer connectivity issues and lighting problems.
- Productivity Screen: Keep track of important trailer information via this display.
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: This system synchronizes your truck and trailer brakes for even braking and enhanced control.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage: This driver-assistance feature acts as Ford F-150 tow mirrors, notifying you when a vehicle is in your blind spot or alongside the trailer so that you can make informed decisions when changing lanes.
Secure Best-in-Class Towing by Financing a Ford F-150 at Capital Ford Winnipeg
Apply for financing with Capital Ford Winnipeg to take advantage of best-in-class towing with the Ford F-150. Don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials to find our current money-saving offers. And take the time to check out our F-150 vs. Toyota Tundra and F-150 vs. RAM 1500 comparisons if you need to do more research!
More from Capital Ford Winnipeg
As one of the hardest working trucks on the Canadian market, the new Ford F-150 delivers robust power with impressive towing and hauling capabilities. The versatility of this stellar pickup truck cannot be denied. But when shopping for your next Ford truck, it is important to take a close look at each available Ford…
The Ford Ranger pickup truck delivers all of the strong capabilities that Winnipeg-area drivers have come to expect from full-size Ford trucks like the F-150, but in a convenient, fun-to-drive midsize package. There are three Ford Ranger trim levels to choose from: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat….
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience,…