What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, City Centre-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg!
F-150 Towing Capacity
The amount that you can tow in and around St. James-Assiniboia with the Ford F-150 depends largely on the engine you pick, among other variables. Below, you’ll find the F-150 towing capacity by engine:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 2,493 kilograms
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 3,856 kilograms
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,262 kilograms
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,216 kilograms
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,035 kilograms
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 5,987 kilograms
Remember, these Ford F-150 towing capacity figures will vary based upon the drivetrain you select, bed size, cabin size, and more. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information on the different F-150 configurations available in the Garden City area.
Ford F-150 Towing Features
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: This systems syncs up your F-150 with the trailer when in reverse.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guidance: This camera helps you direct the hitch ball to the trailer receiver for a smooth connection.
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector: This program alerts you to trailer connectivity issues and lighting problems.
- Productivity Screen: Keep track of important trailer information via this display.
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: This system synchronizes your truck and trailer brakes for even braking and enhanced control.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage: This driver-assistance feature acts as Ford F-150 tow mirrors, notifying you when a vehicle is in your blind spot or alongside the trailer so that you can make informed decisions when changing lanes.
Secure Best-in-Class Towing by Financing a Ford F-150 at Capital Ford Winnipeg
Apply for financing with Capital Ford Winnipeg to take advantage of best-in-class towing with the Ford F-150. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials to find our current money-saving offers. And take the time to compare the Ford F-150 vs. Toyota Tundra if you need to do more research!
More from Capital Ford Winnipeg
Ford pulled out all the stops to redesign its best-selling SUV, releasing a showstopping fourth-generation Escape that brings enough smart features and model configurations to impress any buyer. Five trim levels (S, SE, hybrid-only SE Sport, SEL and Titanium) and four powertrains give you a variety of choices. The Escape’s base powerplant, a turbocharged 1.5-liter…
The Chicago Auto Show is always exciting for car lovers. The world’s best and brightest auto manufacturers come together under one roof to showcase their new upgrades and products. Ford didn’t come to play this year, choosing to debut two new models, the all-electric Mustang Mach-E and the jaw-dropping GT Liquid Carbon. Mach-E The first thing…
Love is in the air! Thinking of ways to spend your special day when it’s freezing outside can be hard; whether you’re treating yourself to a day of self-care, or celebrating with someone you love, here are Capital’s picks for Valentine’s Day date spots around Winnipeg: Planetarium: Look at your partner with stars in…