How Much is an Oil Change?
The amount you’ll pay for an oil change will vary depending on your vehicle and the type of oil it needs, among other factors. Generally, however, the cost should range from $33 to $66. Here at Capital Ford Winnipeg, our service centre often has service specials for you to take advantage of. What’s more, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is being cared for by experienced technicians at regular intervals. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
How Much Does it Cost for an Oil Change?
The cost of an oil change often varies depending on the make of your vehicle:
- If your vehicle requires synthetic oil, you’ll typically pay a bit more than conventional oil. Synthetic costs between $60 and $92, however, it lasts longer than conventional oil and is typically reserved for high-performance engines. If you do need a synthetic oil change, it will probably cost more, but you can look at it as about the same as a conventional oil change when you consider that synthetic oil changes last longer. Consult your owner’s manual to find out whether your car requires synthetic oil.
- Want to get synthetic oil performance at a lower cost? Ask your technician about a synthetic/conventional oil blend.
- When you go to the service department at a dealership, you’ll usually be charged for little more than the cost of oil and labor. Why is this? We view a routine service like an oil change as a chance to show you that you can trust us for any and all services you need to be done in the future.
- If you have other issues with your vehicle that you’d like to ask about, an oil change is usually the perfect time to do so. If you’re experiencing a problem with your brakes, steering, or ignition, consult one of the dedicated technicians here at Capital Ford Winnipeg. We’re happy to perform a quick inspection while we have your vehicle to see what the issue is.
You Can Count on Capital Ford Winnipeg for an Oil Change
When you choose the service centre at Capital Ford Winnipeg, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Our certified technicians are trained to know all the ins and outs of your vehicle, providing you peace of mind that your vehicle is in capable hands.
- Drivers who have their vehicle on a maintenance plan may get oil changes at little to no cost.
- Most drivers have probably heard that dealerships charge more than auto shops for oil changes, but this is simply not true. To get our most up-to-date pricing, give us a call at (844) 649-6818.
Schedule your next oil change or Ford warranty service with us today!
Service Specials at Capital Ford Winnipeg
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.
More from Capital Ford Winnipeg
Interested in driving a small Ford truck that’s just as formidable on the roads of Winnipeg as it is off of them? Discover the different 2019 Ford Ranger price and features with Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which model fits in your budget. 2019 Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Inventory 2019 Ford Ranger XL (MSRP from $28,977) Check…
Winnipeg drivers who need a truck that can take them from the job site during the week to an adventurous weekend exploring the area will find that the 2019 Ford Ranger is an ideal model. Customize your cabin and bed setup, enjoy a spacious interior, and take advantage of advanced technology with this Ford midsize…
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select:: Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg…