Introducing the All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E
City Centre drivers know the Ford Mustang as an iconic muscle car, but they’ll soon have a new impression when it comes to the Mustang name. Ford is changing things up with the introduction of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E — an all-electric SUV that represents the future of exhilaration. What does the Mustang Mach-E have in store? Capital Ford Winnipeg reveals everything we know about the exciting addition to the Mustang family and the new Ford lineup!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance
The Ford Mustang Mach-E runs on electricity, and it certainly doesn’t compromise performance. Check out some of the noteworthy specs of the Mach-E Mustang:
- 75.7 kWh or 98.8 kWh battery with state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery cells
- Targeted 425-kilometre estimated ranged on one charge
- Estimated to achieve 80% charge in 45 minutes on DC Fast Charge Station
- Targeted 0-97 kilometre time in mid-5 second range (mid-3 second range on GT Performance Edition models)
- Available electric all-wheel drive, with front and rear motors sending power to individual wheels (ideal for snowy St. James-Assiniboia winters)
The best part is, your battery is covered under warranty for 8 years or 160,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Design
Style is also a key component of the Ford Mustang lineup, and the Mustang Mach-E certainly does not disappoint. Take your pick from exterior colours, such as Rapid Red Metallic, Infinite Blue Metallic, and Star White Metallic. Otherwise, enjoy the sleek lines of the traditional Mustang — all in the format of an SUV.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior and Features
Ford doesn’t spare any detail, space, or feature inside the Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E. The massive interior guarantees plenty of legroom for passengers, and a front waterproof trunk adds unparalleled convenience. Not to mention, you can expect the following high-tech features:
- Standard Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane-Keeping System, and more.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, including Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist, and Navigation.
- Innovation also comes in the form of using your phone as a key with the FordPassTM App.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Price
Explore the Ford Mustang Mach-E price points, and then connect with our finance centre to discover your financing options.
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP from $50,495
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP from $59,495
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: MSRP from $64,495
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: $79,995
- Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition: MSRP from $82,995
Remember, Fort Garry drivers who purchase an all-electric SUV may be eligible for government incentives. Connect with the team at Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information.
Learn More About the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV with Capital Ford Winnipeg!
Eager to learn more about the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV? Want to reserve one for yourself? Get in touch with Capital Ford Winnipeg today to find out how you can soon drive this brand-new vehicle on the Garden City streets!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Meet Co-Pilot360 The Co-Pilot360 package includes six core technologies like automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitors, reverse camera, lane keep assist, and auto high beams. Ford debuted its package of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) with the release of the 2019 Ford Edge. Since then, Ford has expanded the number of models that get the package- the…
During these unprecedented times, Automotive Sales and Service have been deemed an essential service in Manitoba. In our store, we have been diligent in implementing safety measures to protect our staff and our valued customers. We have increased cleaning down of touchpoints in the store several times a day with a 10% bleach mixture, put…
The 2020 Ford Explorer is a terrific choice for City Centre-area families or anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its rugged exterior styling and impressive performance capabilities, it is the Ford Explorer interior that has made this SUV so popular among drivers from Winnipeg to Garden City and beyond. Explore the Ford Explorer interior features,…
The 2020 Ford Escape is classified as a compact crossover SUV, but the Ford Escape dimensions and cargo space may cause City Centre-area drivers to think otherwise. And whereas hybrid and plug-in hybrid models often compromise interior space, that’s not the case when it comes to cargo volume within the Escape’s hybrid offerings. Learn more with…
Spring is here and you want to show off your ride! Whether you’re trying to sell your car, or just want to show it off on Instagram, our tips are for you! The good news is that you don’t need to go out and buy a fancy camera, most decent smartphones these days will have…