Introducing the All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E
City Centre drivers know the Ford Mustang as an iconic muscle car, but they’ll soon have a new impression when it comes to the Mustang name. Ford is changing things up with the introduction of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E — an all-electric SUV that represents the future of exhilaration. What does the Mustang Mach-E have in store? Capital Ford Winnipeg reveals everything we know about the exciting addition to the Mustang family and the new Ford lineup!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance
The Ford Mustang Mach-E runs on electricity, and it certainly doesn’t compromise performance. Check out some of the noteworthy specs of the Mach-E Mustang:
- 75.7 kWh or 98.8 kWh battery with state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery cells
- Targeted 425-kilometre estimated ranged on one charge
- Estimated to achieve 80% charge in 45 minutes on DC Fast Charge Station
- Targeted 0-97 kilometre time in mid-5 second range (mid-3 second range on GT Performance Edition models)
- Available electric all-wheel drive, with front and rear motors sending power to individual wheels (ideal for snowy Winnipeg winters)
The best part is, your battery is covered under warranty for 8 years or 160,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Design
Style is also a key component of the Ford Mustang lineup, and the Mustang Mach-E certainly does not disappoint. Take your pick from exterior colours, such as Rapid Red Metallic, Infinite Blue Metallic, and Star White Metallic. Otherwise, enjoy the sleek lines of the traditional Mustang — all in the format of an SUV.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior and Features
Ford doesn’t spare any detail, space, or feature inside the Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E. The massive interior guarantees plenty of legroom for passengers, and a front waterproof trunk adds unparalleled convenience. Not to mention, you can expect the following high-tech features:
- Standard Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane-Keeping System, and more.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, including Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist, and Navigation.
- Innovation also comes in the form of using your phone as a key with the FordPassTM App.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Price
Explore the Ford Mustang Mach-E price points, and then connect with our finance centre to discover your financing options.
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP from $50,495
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP from $59,495
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: MSRP from $64,495
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: $79,995
- Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition: MSRP from $82,995
Remember, Fort Garry drivers who purchase an all-electric SUV may be eligible for government incentives. Connect with the team at Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information.
Learn More About the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV with Capital Ford Winnipeg!
Eager to learn more about the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV? Want to reserve one for yourself? Get in touch with Capital Ford Winnipeg today to find out how you can soon drive this brand-new vehicle on the Garden City streets!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your City Centre driving experience,…
Itching to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Ford Bronco? The team at Capital Ford Winnipeg, knows that many City Centre-area drivers just like you are interested in learning more about everything this off-road ready SUV has to offer, so we’ve put together this 2021 Ford Bronco price guide. It includes the feature highlights of…
The new Ford Explorer is a great choice if you’re looking for a midsize SUV that delivers powerful and efficient performance on the City Centre roads. With all-wheel drive and three engine choices, including a hybrid option, the Explorer is designed to provide responsive handling with plenty of get-up-and-go. Review the 2021 Ford Explorer specs, and…
The Ford Explorer is a midsize SUV that delivers strong performance and towing capabilities while offering a spacious and comfortable interior that is loaded with convenient features to elevate any drive around Winnipeg. Along with picking out the Explorer trim level that has all of the features you want, you’ll also be able to choose…
The 2021 F-150 is Tough: The all-new F-150 is a pure heavyweight, delivering the same proven dependability that has helped make the F-Series Canada’s number one selling truck for 54 years. This year’s F-150 was rebuilt from the ground up on a foundation of tough. The smart use of advanced, high-strength materials delivers…