Introducing the All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E
City Centre drivers know the Ford Mustang as an iconic muscle car, but they’ll soon have a new impression when it comes to the Mustang name. Ford is changing things up with the introduction of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E — an all-electric SUV that represents the future of exhilaration. What does the Mustang Mach-E have in store? Capital Ford Winnipeg reveals everything we know about the exciting addition to the Mustang family and the new Ford lineup!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance
The Ford Mustang Mach-E runs on electricity, and it certainly doesn’t compromise performance. Check out some of the noteworthy specs of the Mach-E Mustang:
- 75.7 kWh or 98.8 kWh battery with state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery cells
- Targeted 425-kilometre estimated ranged on one charge
- Estimated to achieve 80% charge in 45 minutes on DC Fast Charge Station
- Targeted 0-97 kilometre time in mid-5 second range (mid-3 second range on GT Performance Edition models)
- Available electric all-wheel drive, with front and rear motors sending power to individual wheels (ideal for snowy St. James-Assiniboia winters)
The best part is, your battery is covered under warranty for 8 years or 160,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Design
Style is also a key component of the Ford Mustang lineup, and the Mustang Mach-E certainly does not disappoint. Take your pick from exterior colours, such as Rapid Red Metallic, Infinite Blue Metallic, and Star White Metallic. Otherwise, enjoy the sleek lines of the traditional Mustang — all in the format of an SUV.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior and Features
Ford doesn’t spare any detail, space, or feature inside the Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E. The massive interior guarantees plenty of legroom for passengers, and a front waterproof trunk adds unparalleled convenience. Not to mention, you can expect the following high-tech features:
- Standard Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane-Keeping System, and more.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, including Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist, and Navigation.
- Innovation also comes in the form of using your phone as a key with the FordPassTM App.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Price
Explore the Ford Mustang Mach-E price points, and then connect with our finance centre to discover your financing options.
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP from $50,495
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP from $59,495
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: MSRP from $64,495
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: $79,995
- Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition: MSRP from $82,995
Remember, Fort Garry drivers who purchase an all-electric SUV may be eligible for government incentives. Connect with the team at Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information.
Learn More About the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV with Capital Ford Winnipeg!
Eager to learn more about the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV? Want to reserve one for yourself? Get in touch with Capital Ford Winnipeg today to find out how you can soon drive this brand-new vehicle on the Garden City streets!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Grab your popcorn and get cozy, we’re going over some of our favourite silver-screen Fords in honour of TIFF 2020! John Wick– 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Because of the huge role it plays in the four-film franchise, John Wick’s car is one of the unsung heroes of the film world. Keanu Reeves goes on an…
The 2020 Ford Escape interior offers a wide array of standard comfort, convenience, and tech features to enhance your Winnipeg-area driving experience. Not only that, but you can also choose the interior Escape colors and design elements that will best suit your lifestyle. Learn more about the Escape interior, and then schedule a test drive…
The F-150 is built to work hard and play hard- it makes tough tasks look easy courtesy of a countless number of functions that help you hit the road. Read on to discover why the F-150 has been the bestselling truck in Canada for over 40 years. Exterior Features The Ford F-150 features a high-strength,…
Before you set foot in the dealership, take time to make a list of the top five (or 10) features you want on your new vehicle. This will help you keep your eyes on the prize when on your test drive, it’s easy to get caught up in the new car smell and lose sight…
It’s a great time to get behind the wheel of a new Ford – it’s Ford Employee Pricing time! That means you pay what we pay on most new 2020s! 2020 Escape Titanium Get over $4,700 in total price adjustments on a new 2020 Escape Titanium with optional features selected, plus 1.99% APR purchase financing for…