Introducing the All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E
Winnipeg drivers know the Ford Mustang as an iconic muscle car, but they’ll soon have a new impression when it comes to the Mustang name. Ford is changing things up with the introduction of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E — an all-electric SUV that represents the future of exhilaration. What does the Mustang Mach-E have in store? Capital Ford Winnipeg reveals everything we know about the exciting addition to the Mustang family and the new Ford lineup!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance
The Ford Mustang Mach-E runs on electricity, and it certainly doesn’t compromise performance. Check out some of the noteworthy specs of the Mach-E Mustang:
- 75.7 kWh or 98.8 kWh battery with state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery cells
- Targeted 425-kilometre estimated ranged on one charge
- Estimated to achieve 80% charge in 45 minutes on DC Fast Charge Station
- Targeted 0-97 kilometre time in mid-5 second range (mid-3 second range on GT Performance Edition models)
- Available electric all-wheel drive, with front and rear motors sending power to individual wheels (ideal for snowy Selkirk winters)
The best part is, your battery is covered under warranty for 8 years or 160,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Design
Style is also a key component of the Ford Mustang lineup, and the Mustang Mach-E certainly does not disappoint. Take your pick from exterior colours, such as Rapid Red Metallic, Infinite Blue Metallic, and Star White Metallic. Otherwise, enjoy the sleek lines of the traditional Mustang — all in the format of an SUV.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior and Features
Ford doesn’t spare any detail, space, or feature inside the Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E. The massive interior guarantees plenty of legroom for passengers, and a front waterproof trunk adds unparalleled convenience. Not to mention, you can expect the following high-tech features:
- Standard Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane-Keeping System, and more.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, including Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist, and Navigation.
- Innovation also comes in the form of using your phone as a key with the FordPassTM App.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Price
Explore the Ford Mustang Mach-E price points, and then connect with our finance centre to discover your financing options.
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP from $50,495
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP from $59,495
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: MSRP from $64,495
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: $79,995
- Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition: MSRP from $82,995
Remember, Brandon drivers who purchase an all-electric SUV may be eligible for government incentives. Connect with the team at Capital Ford Winnipeg for more information.
Learn More About the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV with Capital Ford Winnipeg!
Eager to learn more about the Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV? Want to reserve one for yourself? Get in touch with Capital Ford Winnipeg today to find out how you can soon drive this brand-new vehicle on the Steinbach streets!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
As one of the hardest working trucks on the Canadian market, the new Ford F-150 delivers robust power with impressive towing and hauling capabilities. The versatility of this stellar pickup truck cannot be denied. But when shopping for your next Ford truck, it is important to take a close look at each available Ford…
The Ford Ranger pickup truck delivers all of the strong capabilities that Winnipeg-area drivers have come to expect from full-size Ford trucks like the F-150, but in a convenient, fun-to-drive midsize package. There are three Ford Ranger trim levels to choose from: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat….
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience,…
Itching to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Ford Bronco? The team at Capital Ford Winnipeg, knows that many Winnipeg-area drivers just like you are interested in learning more about everything this off-road ready SUV has to offer, so we’ve put together this 2021 Ford Bronco price guide. It includes the feature highlights of…
The new Ford Explorer is a great choice if you’re looking for a midsize SUV that delivers powerful and efficient performance on the Winnipeg roads. With all-wheel drive and three engine choices, including a hybrid option, the Explorer is designed to provide responsive handling with plenty of get-up-and-go. Review the 2021 Ford Explorer specs, and…