Is Ford Better Than Chevy?
Brandon drivers trying to decide which brand to choose for their next car might be wondering, “Is Ford better than Chevy?” At Capital Ford Winnipeg, compare Ford and Chevy trucks, SUVs, and performance cars, as well as certified pre-owned programs to find out which brand comes out on top–don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Pickup Trucks: Ford F-150 vs. Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Ford F-150 engines: five V6 and V8 engine options from 290 to 450 hp
- Ford F-150 towing: 5,987 kg maximum towing capacity
- Chevy Silverado 1500 engines: three V6 and V8 engine options from 310 to 420 hp.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 towing: 5,670 kg maximum towing capacity
SUVs: Ford Edge vs. Chevrolet Equinox
- Ford Edge cargo space (rear seats down): 2,078L of cargo space
- Ford Edge driver-assistance: Evasive Steering Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering
- Chevy Equinox cargo space (rear seats down): 1,798L of cargo space
- Chevy Equinox driver-assistance: Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist not available
Performance Cars: Ford Mustang vs. Chevrolet Camaro
- Ford Mustang base engine: 310 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque
- Ford Mustang features: Adaptive cruise control, MyMode, B&O PLAY Premium Audio System
- Chevy Camaro base engine: 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Chevy Camaro features: Manual cruise control, Bose Premium Audio System
Ford vs. Chevy: Certified Pre-Owned Programs
Ford and Chevy vehicles that are certified pre-owned offer Portage la Prairie drivers the peace of mind of a quality vehicle at a great price. Compare the Ford CPO and Chevy CPO programs below to find out which one has what you need.
Both Certified Pre-Owned Programs Offer:
- 172-point inspection and CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- 12 month/20,000 km Limited Warranty Coverage
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
Ford CPO Program Highlights
- Only vehicles less than 6 years old with less than 120,000 km can be certified
- 7-year Limited Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- Travel expense reimbursement for up to three days in the event of a breakdown
- Rental car reimbursement for up to five days if overnight repairs are required
- Destination expense assistance for emergency transportation
- Lockout assistance
- Fuel delivery if you run out of gas
Chevrolet CPO Program Highlights
- Only vehicles less than 7 years old with less than 120,700 km can be certified
- 6-year Limited Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- OnStar Safety & Security Plan with remote start and lock/unlock
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio 3-month trial
Shop Ford Trucks, SUVs, & Cars at Capital Ford Winnipeg!
If you are ready to learn more about available infotainment systems, fuel economy, and more, browse our new vehicles then schedule a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg near Steinbach! Be sure to check out our current specials to get a great deal on Ford pickup trucks, SUVs, and cars.
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Drivers who are shopping for a spacious SUV that handles well on Winnipeg roads will love the comfortable, stylish interior 2019 Ford Escape. With 1925.6 litres of cargo space behind the first row of seating, you’ll have more than enough room to comfortably seat up to five passengers and store all their belongings. Learn more…
The amount you’ll pay for an oil change will vary depending on your vehicle and the type of oil it needs, among other factors. Generally, however, the cost should range from $33 to $66. Here at Capital Ford Winnipeg, our service centre often has service specials for you to take advantage of. What’s more, you’ll have peace…
Searching for all the best restaurants in Winnipeg, MB? Capital Ford Winnipeg, one of your trusted Winnipeg Ford Dealers, is here for you with a helpful list full of all our favorites. Whether you’re going out with friends or are planning a romantic date night, we’ve got what you’re looking for! Contact Us Deer & Almond Art…