Is Ford Better Than Chevy?
City Centre drivers trying to decide which brand to choose for their next car might be wondering, “Is Ford better than Chevy?” At Capital Ford Winnipeg, compare Ford and Chevy trucks, SUVs, and performance cars, as well as certified pre-owned programs to find out which brand comes out on top–don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Pickup Trucks: Ford F-150 vs. Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Ford F-150 engines: five V6 and V8 engine options from 290 to 450 hp
- Ford F-150 towing: 5,987 kg maximum towing capacity
- Chevy Silverado 1500 engines: three V6 and V8 engine options from 310 to 420 hp.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 towing: 5,670 kg maximum towing capacity
SUVs: Ford Edge vs. Chevrolet Equinox
- Ford Edge cargo space (rear seats down): 2,078L of cargo space
- Ford Edge driver-assistance: Evasive Steering Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering
- Chevy Equinox cargo space (rear seats down): 1,798L of cargo space
- Chevy Equinox driver-assistance: Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering Assist not available
Performance Cars: Ford Mustang vs. Chevrolet Camaro
- Ford Mustang base engine: 310 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque
- Ford Mustang features: Adaptive cruise control, MyMode, B&O PLAY Premium Audio System
- Chevy Camaro base engine: 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Chevy Camaro features: Manual cruise control, Bose Premium Audio System
Ford vs. Chevy: Certified Pre-Owned Programs
Ford and Chevy vehicles that are certified pre-owned offer St. James-Assinaboia drivers the peace of mind of a quality vehicle at a great price. Compare the Ford CPO and Chevy CPO programs below to find out which one has what you need.
Both Certified Pre-Owned Programs Offer:
- 172-point inspection and CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- 12 month/20,000 km Limited Warranty Coverage
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
Ford CPO Program Highlights
- Only vehicles less than 6 years old with less than 120,000 km can be certified
- 7-year Limited Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- Travel expense reimbursement for up to three days in the event of a breakdown
- Rental car reimbursement for up to five days if overnight repairs are required
- Destination expense assistance for emergency transportation
- Lockout assistance
- Fuel delivery if you run out of gas
Chevrolet CPO Program Highlights
- Only vehicles less than 7 years old with less than 120,700 km can be certified
- 6-year Limited Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- OnStar Safety & Security Plan with remote start and lock/unlock
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio 3-month trial
Shop Ford Trucks, SUVs, & Cars at Capital Ford Winnipeg!
If you are ready to learn more about available infotainment systems, fuel economy, and more, browse our new vehicles then schedule a test drive at Capital Ford Winnipeg! Be sure to check out our current specials to get a great deal on Ford pickup trucks, SUVs, and cars. Want to learn more about the Ford SUV lineup? Check out the 2019 Ford Explorer towing capacity.
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Interested in driving a small Ford truck that’s just as formidable on the roads of Winnipeg as it is off of them? Discover the different 2019 Ford Ranger price and features with Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which model fits in your budget. 2019 Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Inventory 2019 Ford Ranger XL (MSRP from $28,977) Check…
Winnipeg drivers who need a truck that can take them from the job site during the week to an adventurous weekend exploring the area will find that the 2019 Ford Ranger is an ideal model. Customize your cabin and bed setup, enjoy a spacious interior, and take advantage of advanced technology with this Ford midsize…
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select:: Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg…