The 2021 Bronco Family
The all-new Bronco is back to blaze its own path far off-road into the wilderness. Bronco was torture-tested in the Johnson Valley desert – home to King of the Hammers. It also took on the gruelling Baja 1000, one of the world’s toughest off-road endurance races. So get ready for rugged adventure because Bronco is coming to help you experience all the excitement the wild has to offer.
The Bronco Family is vast, with a reach as far as you’re willing to take it and a legacy that spans generations. And the tree keeps getting bigger. At its core, a wild spirit takes root, raring to take you outdoors, off-road, and to places you’ve never gone before.
There’s a whole world out there just waiting to be discovered. To find it you have to break rules, push boundaries and climb over the barriers in your way. With its relentless toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls. Available in two- or four-door models, and offering a spacious and comfortable interior, the Bronco is poised to take your Winnipeg driving experience to a whole new level.
The Bronco is a body-on-frame truck-based traditional SUV with a longitudinally mounted engine, based on the next-generation Ford Ranger pickup truck. It offers a choice of a 2.3-liter turbocharged EcoBoost four-cylinder that delivers 270 hp and 310 lb-ft and a 2.7-liter twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V-6 that cranks out 310 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
Ford is offering six different trim levels for the 2021 Bronco all at affordable starting prices. Choose from the following Bronco trims:
- Base- only the absolute essentials included and ripe for customization:
- Standard 4×4
- Easy-to-remove doors and roof
- Available 35″ tires with Sasquatch package
- Big Bend- creature comforts along with your standard Bronco features:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Aluminum wheels
- Remote start (with 10-speed automatic only)
- Black Diamond- next-level outdoor adventure complete with washout interior:
- Rear locking differential
- Steel front and rear bumpers
- 7 G.O.A.T. Modes (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain)
- Heavy-duty bash plates
- Outer Banks- the trim that puts off-road style and tech front and center:
- 18″ bright black high gloss painted aluminum alloy wheels
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- Optional 12″ LCD touchscreen
- Available B&O sound system
- Badlands- for those who crave the extreme in their off-roading:
- HOSS (High-Performance Off-Road Stability Suspension) System
- Bilstein position-sensitive monotube shocks
- 33″ all-terrain or available 33″ or 35″ mud-terrain tires
- Marine-grade vinyl interior
- Rock racks
- Wildtrak- styled and made for high-speed off-roading:
- 2.7L twin-turbocharged V6 engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Sasquatch Package with 35″ tires
Meet the latest in the family. The all-new Bronco Sport is your wilderness guide with four unique series engineered to match the way you experience the outdoors. Each, expertly equipped to get you out there — To the mountain ranges, the woodland trails, and the scenic shores. Your adventure begins in a Bronco Sport, and it never ends.
Bronco Sport is based on the transverse-engine, FWD-based, combined body-and-chassis Ford Escape crossover. It shares the Escape’s two turbocharged gas engine options: a 1.5-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder producing 181 hp and 190 lb-ft and a 2.0-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder good for 245 hp and 275 lb-ft.
Have reservation questions? Read Ford’s reservation FAQ or give us a call at 204-772-2411.
Ready to reserve? Fill out your information here.