How Much Does a Ford Extended Warranty Cost?
If you’re nearing the end of the warranty on your new Ford vehicle, you may be wondering: How much does a Ford extended warranty cost? The Service Centre at Capital Ford Winnipeg in Winnipeg is here to inform you of your Ford Protect Extended Service Plan options and how much each will cost you.
Ford Extended Warranty Options
There are a variety of options available for drivers in the Winnipeg area who want extra peace of mind with an extended Ford warranty. Choose from the following.
- PowertrainCARE: The introductory Ford extended warranty covers 29 critical engine and transmission components.
- BaseCARE: Opt for the BaseCARE service plan for coverage on vehicle systems that impact drivability and your vehicle’s overall performance. There are 84 components covered with this plan.
- ExtraCARE: Move up to ExtraCARE for coverage on 113 parts
- PremiumCARE: More than 1,000 parts are covered under the PremiumCARE service plan. It provides extensive coverage on the parts and labor to repair engine, transmission, steering, brakes, electrical systems, and more on your vehicle.
Ford Extended Warranty Costs
The cost of your extended warranty depends on which plan you select, as well as different vehicle variables, such as model and year. Also keep in mind that extended warranty plans typically come with deductibles. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg to explore your extended Ford warranty options and their respective costs based on the Ford you currently drive.
Standard Ford Warranty Coverage
For 2019 Ford models, warranty coverage is as follows:
- Basic: 36 months/60,000 kilometres
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000 kilometres
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited distance
Schedule Service with Capital Ford Winnipeg
Winnipeg drivers can schedule Ford warranty service with Capital Ford Winnipeg to receive all of the benefits of the plan they choose! Whether you want to learn about the Ford Roadside Assistance coverage or the Ford Scheduled Maintenance Guide, we’re here to help. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
More About Our Models Features
The new Ford Explorer is a great choice if you’re looking for a midsize SUV that delivers powerful and efficient performance on the City Centre roads. With all-wheel drive and three engine choices, including a hybrid option, the Explorer is designed to provide responsive handling with plenty of get-up-and-go. Review the 2021 Ford Explorer specs, and…
The Ford Explorer is a midsize SUV that delivers strong performance and towing capabilities while offering a spacious and comfortable interior that is loaded with convenient features to elevate any drive around %%taregt_city_2%%. Along with picking out the Explorer trim level that has all of the features you want, you’ll also be able to choose…
The 2021 F-150 is Tough: The all-new F-150 is a pure heavyweight, delivering the same proven dependability that has helped make the F-Series Canada’s number one selling truck for 54 years. This year’s F-150 was rebuilt from the ground up on a foundation of tough. The smart use of advanced, high-strength materials delivers…