How Much Does a Ford Extended Warranty Cost?
If you’re nearing the end of the warranty on your new Ford vehicle, you may be wondering: How much does a Ford extended warranty cost? The Service Centre at Capital Ford Winnipeg in Winnipeg is here to inform you of your Ford Protect Extended Service Plan options and how much each will cost you.
Ford Extended Warranty Options
There are a variety of options available for drivers in the Winnipeg area who want extra peace of mind with an extended Ford warranty. Choose from the following.
- PowertrainCARE: The introductory Ford extended warranty covers 29 critical engine and transmission components.
- BaseCARE: Opt for the BaseCARE service plan for coverage on vehicle systems that impact drivability and your vehicle’s overall performance. There are 84 components covered with this plan.
- ExtraCARE: Move up to ExtraCARE for coverage on 113 parts
- PremiumCARE: More than 1,000 parts are covered under the PremiumCARE service plan. It provides extensive coverage on the parts and labor to repair engine, transmission, steering, brakes, electrical systems, and more on your vehicle.
Ford Extended Warranty Costs
The cost of your extended warranty depends on which plan you select, as well as different vehicle variables, such as model and year. Also keep in mind that extended warranty plans typically come with deductibles. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg to explore your extended Ford warranty options and their respective costs based on the Ford you currently drive.
Standard Ford Warranty Coverage
For 2019 Ford models, warranty coverage is as follows:
- Basic: 36 months/60,000 kilometres
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000 kilometres
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited distance
Schedule Service with Capital Ford Winnipeg
Winnipeg drivers can schedule Ford warranty service with Capital Ford Winnipeg to receive all of the benefits of the plan they choose! Make sure to check out our service tips and tricks to stay on top of your vehicle maintenance, as well.
More About Our Models Features
With so many ways to configure your Ford F-150, it’s easy to make your pickup truck entirely your own. Want to customize it even more? Explore the Ford F-150 accessories and Ford F-150 cargo options available to you at Capital Ford Winnipeg. You’ll be organized at the City Centre work site and prepared to make a statement on…
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, City Centre-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg! View…
The 2019 Ford F-150 is often hyped for its high-strength build, impressive towing capacity, and uncompromising work ethic. However, the Ford F-150 interior is just as noteworthy, and since you will spend the majority of your time inside the cabin as you drive to and from City Centre, it merits your attention. Check out the…