How Much Does a Ford Extended Warranty Cost?
If you’re nearing the end of the warranty on your new Ford vehicle, you may be wondering: How much does a Ford extended warranty cost? The Service Centre at Capital Ford Winnipeg in Winnipeg is here to inform you of your Ford Protect Extended Service Plan options and how much each will cost you.
Ford Extended Warranty Options
There are a variety of options available for drivers in the Winnipeg area who want extra peace of mind with an extended Ford warranty. Choose from the following.
- PowertrainCARE: The introductory Ford extended warranty covers 29 critical engine and transmission components.
- BaseCARE: Opt for the BaseCARE service plan for coverage on vehicle systems that impact drivability and your vehicle’s overall performance. There are 84 components covered with this plan.
- ExtraCARE: Move up to ExtraCARE for coverage on 113 parts
- PremiumCARE: More than 1,000 parts are covered under the PremiumCARE service plan. It provides extensive coverage on the parts and labor to repair engine, transmission, steering, brakes, electrical systems, and more on your vehicle.
Ford Extended Warranty Costs
The cost of your extended warranty depends on which plan you select, as well as different vehicle variables, such as model and year. Also keep in mind that extended warranty plans typically come with deductibles. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg to explore your extended Ford warranty options and their respective costs based on the Ford you currently drive.
Standard Ford Warranty Coverage
For 2019 Ford models, warranty coverage is as follows:
- Basic: 36 months/60,000 kilometres
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000 kilometres
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited distance
Schedule Service with Capital Ford Winnipeg
Winnipeg drivers can schedule Ford warranty service with Capital Ford Winnipeg to receive all of the benefits of the plan they choose! Make sure to check out our service tips and tricks to stay on top of your vehicle maintenance, as well.
More About Our Models Features
Spring is here and you want to show off your ride! Whether you’re trying to sell your car, or just want to show it off on Instagram, our tips are for you! The good news is that you don’t need to go out and buy a fancy camera, most decent smartphones these days will have…
The 2020 Fusion is built to make big strides and a small footprint. This award-winning, family-friendly sedan is one of the crown jewels in Ford’s crown. It excels in all areas, but especially its design, performance capability and available smart features. Read on to learn more… Design: The 2020 Fusion has a look that inspires…
As the first day of spring draws closer, and the weather in Winnipeg starts to flip between sunny +5 temps and snowy -15, you may start asking yourself, “When should my winter tires come off?” We know the feeling. Don’t Rush It. It’s easy to want to jump the gun and switch out the second…