What Are the Advantages of Genuine OEM Ford Parts?
Is your car battery dying? Is the tread on your tires getting low? Do you need a new Ford key fob? When it’s time for replacements, Capital Ford Winnipeg is the place to go near City Centre. Why? Mainly because we pride ourselves in using genuine OEM Ford parts in our Service Centre. Now, you may be asking: What are the advantages of genuine OEM Ford parts? In short, OEM parts are made specifically for your vehicle, so there’s a certain level of quality and function that you can expect from them. Learn more with your Ford dealer in Winnipeg!
What Are Ford OEM parts?
Ford OEM parts are made specifically by Ford for Ford vehicles. Since OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, this makes sense. However, there are drivers out there who gravitate toward aftermarket parts instead. These are made by a third-party company that design parts to work for as many makes and models as possible. Yet there are certainly some drawbacks to that. Consider the following:
- Different manufacturers make their cars in their own custom way, so it’s impossible for aftermarket parts to fit in every model exactly right.
- Since these companies produce for the masses, the quality of these parts gets a ding right off the bat.
- Forget about matching colors. The chances of aftermarket parts appearing cohesive with the unique interior trim in your cabin or bold exterior paint are slim to none.
Ford Parts Advantages
The lure of aftermarket parts for drivers from Fort Garry and beyond is that they tend to be cheaper than OEM parts. Cheap in price typically means cheap in every sense of the word, though. Opting instead for Ford parts promises advantages like:
- Use of quality materials that will promote longevity and superior fit
- Enhanced performance, as they’re meant for your vehicle specifically
- More limited selection, making it easier to order the part that you need without feeling overwhelmed by options
- Warranty coverage, generally for 2 years and unlimited mileage, whichever comes first as you cruise through St. James-Assiniboia
- Compliance with the warranty on your new Ford to ensure service is still covered for its duration
Turn to Capital Ford Winnipeg for Ford OEM Parts!
When you schedule service with Capital Ford Winnipeg, you can rest assured that our certified technicians are using Ford OEM parts on your Ford F-150 or Ford Escape. Have any questions? Get in touch with our team today!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
With so many ways to configure your Ford F-150, it’s easy to make your pickup truck entirely your own. Want to customize it even more? Explore the Ford F-150 accessories and Ford F-150 cargo options available to you at Capital Ford Winnipeg. You’ll be organized at the City Centre work site and prepared to make a statement on…
No matter which of the numerous Ford F-150 configurations is selected, City Centre-area drivers can expect to enjoy an impressive towing capacity. At the top of the range, though, the F-150 towing capacity reaches a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Discover how much this Ford pickup can tow with its various engines, thanks to this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg! View…
The 2019 Ford F-150 is often hyped for its high-strength build, impressive towing capacity, and uncompromising work ethic. However, the Ford F-150 interior is just as noteworthy, and since you will spend the majority of your time inside the cabin as you drive to and from City Centre, it merits your attention. Check out the…