What Are the Advantages of Genuine OEM Ford Parts?
Is your car battery dying? Is the tread on your tires getting low? Do you need a new Ford key fob? When it’s time for replacements, Capital Ford Winnipeg is the place to go near City Centre. Why? Mainly because we pride ourselves in using genuine OEM Ford parts in our Service Centre. Now, you may be asking: What are the advantages of genuine OEM Ford parts? In short, OEM parts are made specifically for your vehicle, so there’s a certain level of quality and function that you can expect from them. Learn more with your Ford dealer in Winnipeg!
What Are Ford OEM parts?
Ford OEM parts are made specifically by Ford for Ford vehicles. Since OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, this makes sense. However, there are drivers out there who gravitate toward aftermarket parts instead. These are made by a third-party company that design parts to work for as many makes and models as possible. Yet there are certainly some drawbacks to that. Consider the following:
- Different manufacturers make their cars in their own custom way, so it’s impossible for aftermarket parts to fit in every model exactly right.
- Since these companies produce for the masses, the quality of these parts gets a ding right off the bat.
- Forget about matching colors. The chances of aftermarket parts appearing cohesive with the unique interior trim in your cabin or bold exterior paint are slim to none.
Ford Parts Advantages
The lure of aftermarket parts for drivers from Fort Garry and beyond is that they tend to be cheaper than OEM parts. Cheap in price typically means cheap in every sense of the word, though. Opting instead for Ford parts promises advantages like:
- Use of quality materials that will promote longevity and superior fit
- Enhanced performance, as they’re meant for your vehicle specifically
- More limited selection, making it easier to order the part that you need without feeling overwhelmed by options
- Warranty coverage, generally for 2 years and unlimited mileage, whichever comes first as you cruise through St. James-Assiniboia
- Compliance with the warranty on your new Ford to ensure service is still covered for its duration
Turn to Capital Ford Winnipeg for Ford OEM Parts!
When you schedule service with Capital Ford Winnipeg, you can rest assured that our certified technicians are using Ford OEM parts on your Ford F-150 or Ford Escape. Have any questions? Get in touch with our team today!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
With its superior off-road capabilities, the new Ford Bronco is an attractive choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Along with its impressive performance, this Ford SUV also offers a comfortable and well-equipped interior. Learn more about how the interior 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, cargo space, and features can elevate your Winnipeg driving experience,…
Itching to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Ford Bronco? The team at Capital Ford Winnipeg, knows that many Winnipeg-area drivers just like you are interested in learning more about everything this off-road ready SUV has to offer, so we’ve put together this 2021 Ford Bronco price guide. It includes the feature highlights of…
The new Ford Explorer is a great choice if you’re looking for a midsize SUV that delivers powerful and efficient performance on the Winnipeg roads. With all-wheel drive and three engine choices, including a hybrid option, the Explorer is designed to provide responsive handling with plenty of get-up-and-go. Review the 2021 Ford Explorer specs, and…