What Are the Advantages of Genuine OEM Ford Parts?
Is your car battery dying? Is the tread on your tires getting low? When it’s time for replacements, Capital Ford Winnipeg is the place to go near City Centre. Why? Mainly because we pride ourselves in using genuine OEM Ford parts in our Service Centre. Now, you may be asking: What are the advantages of genuine OEM Ford parts? In short, OEM parts are made specifically for your vehicle, so there’s a certain level of quality and function that you can expect from them. Learn more with your Ford dealer in Winnipeg!
What Are Ford OEM parts?
Ford OEM parts are made specifically by Ford for Ford vehicles. Since OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, this makes sense. However, there are drivers out there who gravitate toward aftermarket parts instead. These are made by a third-party company that design parts to work for as many makes and models as possible. Yet there are certainly some drawbacks to that. Consider the following:
- Different manufacturers make their cars in their own custom way, so it’s impossible for aftermarket parts to fit in every model exactly right.
- Since these companies produce for the masses, the quality of these parts gets a ding right off the bat.
- Forget about matching colors. The chances of aftermarket parts appearing cohesive with the unique interior trim in your cabin or bold exterior paint are slim to none.
Ford Parts Advantages
The lure of aftermarket parts for drivers from Fort Garry and beyond is that they tend to be cheaper than OEM parts. Cheap in price typically means cheap in every sense of the word, though. Opting instead for Ford parts promises advantages like:
- Use of quality materials that will promote longevity and superior fit
- Enhanced performance, as they’re meant for your vehicle specifically
- More limited selection, making it easier to order the part that you need without feeling overwhelmed by options
- Warranty coverage, generally for 2 years and unlimited mileage, whichever comes first as you cruise through St. James-Assiniboia
- Compliance with the warranty on your new Ford to ensure service is still covered for its duration
Turn to Capital Ford Winnipeg for Ford OEM Parts!
When you schedule service with Capital Ford Winnipeg, you can rest assured that our certified technicians are using Ford OEM parts on your Ford F-150 or Ford Escape. Have any questions? Get in touch with our team today!
More From Capital Ford Winnipeg
Interested in driving a small Ford truck that’s just as formidable on the roads of Winnipeg as it is off of them? Discover the different 2019 Ford Ranger price and features with Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which model fits in your budget. 2019 Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Inventory 2019 Ford Ranger XL (MSRP from $28,977) Check…
Winnipeg drivers who need a truck that can take them from the job site during the week to an adventurous weekend exploring the area will find that the 2019 Ford Ranger is an ideal model. Customize your cabin and bed setup, enjoy a spacious interior, and take advantage of advanced technology with this Ford midsize…
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select:: Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg…