How Much Does a Ford Extended Warranty Cost?
If you’re nearing the end of the warranty on your new Ford vehicle, you may be wondering: How much does a Ford extended warranty cost? The Service Centre at Capital Ford Winnipeg in Winnipeg is here to inform you of your Ford Protect Extended Service Plan options and how much each will cost you.
Ford Extended Warranty Options
There are a variety of options available for drivers in the Winnipeg area who want extra peace of mind with an extended Ford warranty. Choose from the following.
- PowertrainCARE: The introductory Ford extended warranty covers 29 critical engine and transmission components.
- BaseCARE: Opt for the BaseCARE service plan for coverage on vehicle systems that impact drivability and your vehicle’s overall performance. There are 84 components covered with this plan.
- ExtraCARE: Move up to ExtraCARE for coverage on 113 parts
- PremiumCARE: More than 1,000 parts are covered under the PremiumCARE service plan. It provides extensive coverage on the parts and labor to repair engine, transmission, steering, brakes, electrical systems, and more on your vehicle.
Ford Extended Warranty Costs
The cost of your extended warranty depends on which plan you select, as well as different vehicle variables, such as model and year. Also keep in mind that extended warranty plans typically come with deductibles. Connect with Capital Ford Winnipeg to explore your extended Ford warranty options and their respective costs based on the Ford you currently drive.
Standard Ford Warranty Coverage
For 2019 Ford models, warranty coverage is as follows:
- Basic: 36 months/60,000 kilometres
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000 kilometres
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited distance
Schedule Service with Capital Ford Winnipeg
Winnipeg drivers can schedule Ford warranty service with Capital Ford Winnipeg to receive all of the benefits of the plan they choose! Make sure to check out our service tips and tricks to stay on top of your vehicle maintenance, as well.
More About Our Models Features
Interested in driving a small Ford truck that’s just as formidable on the roads of Winnipeg as it is off of them? Discover the different 2019 Ford Ranger price and features with Capital Ford Winnipeg to determine which model fits in your budget. 2019 Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Inventory 2019 Ford Ranger XL (MSRP from $28,977) Check…
Winnipeg drivers who need a truck that can take them from the job site during the week to an adventurous weekend exploring the area will find that the 2019 Ford Ranger is an ideal model. Customize your cabin and bed setup, enjoy a spacious interior, and take advantage of advanced technology with this Ford midsize…
The 2019 Ford F-250 towing capacity depends on the configuration you select:: Maximum Conventional Towing: 9,525 kg Maximum 5th-Wheel Towing: 12,474 kg Maximum Gooseneck Towing: 14,742 kg In addition to its towing capabilities, the new F-250 promises a maximum payload capacity of 3,461kg, also depending on its configuration. With all of this in mind, Winnipeg…