What is the 2022 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity?
If you want a pickup truck that can deliver the robust towing and hauling capabilities needed for your Winnipeg-area job site, look no further than the Ford F-150. How much can the Ford F-150 tow? The 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity can reach up to 6,350 kilograms when properly outfitted. Learn more about the F-150 payload rating and towing capacity in this guide from Capital Ford Winnipeg, then schedule a test drive with us today!
2020 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
The maximum Ford F-150 towing capacity is 6,350 kilograms, but across the lineup, the towing capacity will differ depending on which one of the five engine options you choose. Review the towing and Ford F-150 payload capacity for each of the available engines to see which one will best serve your Selkirk-area driving needs:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,719 kilograms
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 900 kilograms
2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 4,581 kilograms
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 1,125 kilograms
5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 5,897 kilograms
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 1,508 kilograms
3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 6,350 kilograms
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 1,474 kilograms
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 5,761 kilograms
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 962 kilograms
Note that there are three F-150 bed sizes and three F-150 cab sizes to choose from as well, so you can choose the configuration that will work best for you.
2020 Ford F-150 Towing Features
The Ford F-150 Max Trailer Tow Package and the Max Trailer Tow and Heavy-Duty Payload Package allow you to reach the full towing and hauling capability of this rugged Ford truck. The 2022 Ford F-150 also offers a variety of features that are designed to enhance your towing and overall safety on the roads in and around Steinbach. Highlighted features include:
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guidance
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen
Explore the 2022 Ford F-150 Capabilities Today at Capital Ford Winnipeg!
See how the F-150 matches up to competitors like the Toyota Tundra, and check out your F-150 customization options by browsing our inventory of genuine Ford accessories. If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new Ford F-150, make sure to take a look at our current new vehicle specials. We want to help you find the truck that will best suit your lifestyle and your budget. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.